Everything You Want to Know
The team at Structcom has combined diverse experience gained in the Structural and Civil field spanning over 32 years. The Structcom team has been practicing as Registered Building Practitioners (RBP) for over 10 years and is equipped with the following registrations and accreditations as listed below:-
- Registered Building Practitioner (RBP)
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ)
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- National Engineer Register (NER)
- Member of Institute of Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
- Member of Concrete Institute of Australia
The team at Structcom is always passionate about communicating effectively with their clients to understand their requirements and provide adequate and cost effective Structural and Civil engineering solutions.
The range and variety of experience the team has been involved with are the design and construction of residential and commercial projects, Façade Design, Minerals and Heavy Industrial Projects, Water Retaining Structures and Defence projects all over Australia.
The team also has experience and knowledge of the construction of Concrete Precast Panels, and has performed various site inspections to provide Structural Assessments of various buildings, structures and council assets.